Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FW: Battle Creek Area

Could you please contact this lady if you can help?

 

From: DONNY BLAKENEY [mailto:blakeney6302@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:23 PM
To: darricksf@achildsright.net
Subject: Battle Creek Area

 

Darrick, you and I just spoke, thank you for your time, my concern as I stated was with the Calhoun County Courts and corruption.....If there is any way you would have contact with Carol Rhodes I would appreciate you giving her my email so she can contact me if she chooses to....I have dealt with the courts in Battle Creek for over 12 years I am concerned with corruption in the courts and the inability of the families and people who depend on them....I am concerned with the FOC not just in Battle Creek but also at the State Court Level.....Again, I appreciate your time and consideration.  Thank you

Respectfully, Pam Blakeney

No comments:

Post a Comment