Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Amber Alert: Sirena and Aurora Taliesin-Sudy

AMBER ALERT:

Posted by: "Anon Ymous" oldepharte@yahoo.com   oldepharte

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:47 am (PDT)



Please be on the lookout for Sirena Anastasia Taliesin-Sudy age 10 and her sister Aurora Rose age 9. The girls were last seen with their mothers new husband WHO IS KNOWN TO CARRY FIREARMS.

Here's what the father has provided me with so far:

My two daughters, Sirena and Aurora have been abducted. Sirena is 10
years old, and Aurora is 9, both have strawberry-blond hair and light
features.
The individuals involved in the abduction are as follows:
1) Sarah Machart, mother of my children, who is currently arrested on these charges: http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-simi-valley-child-abuse,0,710953.story (KTLA News covered it, in case the link does not work).
2) Dustin Hilton, husband of Sarah, who is whereabouts unknown at
present. He has with him my two daughters, in addition to his own two
children conceived from their union. A photo of Dustin Hilton can be
found here.
PLEASE NOTE: Dustin has a number of firearms, and should not be
approached directly. If you have any information regarding his or the
whereabouts of my daughters, please contact me directly.
Thank you.

Please folks, let's give this the widest possible dissemination. I know if my daughter were snatched I'd be going bugfook.

If you email me please use subj line "Amber Alert ICO Taliesin Sudy" so I will know to open it right away.

2 comments:

  1. Could you please post a link to the amber alert. My search comes up empty --no active alerts, missing persons reports or canceled alerts for these girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please provide a link to the amber alert? A search turns up nothing for me --no amber alert, no missing persons, or even a canceled alert.

    ReplyDelete