Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

UM: Father Research Study

Hello,

 

I am hoping you can pass the study information below on to your members in case they are interested in participating, or allow me to pass it along on the listserv. This research will help us to better understand the needs of fathers and stepfathers, who are a very under-studied group. Most people enjoy participating and find the project interesting. Thanks so much for your help!

 

I am a graduate student at the University of Michigan in clinical psychology. I am writing you today in hopes that you might be able to help me with a research study that I am currently running. The research study is designed to look at issues that  fathers and stepfathers face. For this study, I need  fathers and stepfathers to complete a 15-20 minute online research survey. Participants will receive $7 in the form of an amazon.com gift card for their participation. Here is the link to the survey:

 

 

http://umichpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eqFHvGAWGk7Z0i0

 

 

 

 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

 

Thanks,

Danielle Shapiro, M.S.

 

Doctoral Candidate in Clinical Psychology

Department of Psychology

University of Michigan

2248 East Hall

razzled@umich.edu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment